Hot summer days are full of bright impressions, various design projects, creative brainstorms, and productive teamwork. Starting a new month, let’s remember what was done in June.
Our Dribbble page got new shots presenting various design concepts: graphic design, mobile interfaces, landing pages, animations were posted by studio designers. Let’s look through the June shots. If you are interested to see all the details full-size, just follow the links.
Bright Icon Pack
BeBright App 3d Animation
Book Swap App
Gym Landing Page
Travel Gear Landing Page
Surely, we took a chance of publishing some articles here in Tubik Blog about actual design issues. In case you missed any of them, look through the list of topics discussed in June:
- UI/UX Glossary. Web Design Issues. New set of UI/UX design glossary focused on basic terms used in the web design sphere. Here you will find the explanations and examples of web design as a sphere of human activity, responsive design, home page, landing page, footer and header.
- ITEM 2016. Conference Connecting Experts. The review of ITEM-2016, big IT conference held in Dnipro, Ukraine, which became a bright start of our summer. Great speakers and guests from different countries, a wide range of topics and many bright moments of professional communication.
- Design Is a Job. 30 Honest Quotes by Mike Monteiro. A fresh set of quotes about design issues. This time it is based on the useful and helpful book “Design Is a Job” by Mike Monteiro, the co-founder of Mule Design who is deeply and sharply honest about not only the benefits but also pitfalls of a design process.
- FAQ Design Platform. Human-Centered vs User-Centered. Are the Terms Different? The issue of FAQ Design Platform concentrated on slight nuances in definitions of human-centered and user-centered design with examples by studio designers.
- Business Terms in Design for E-Commerce. Sales Basics. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in business, know what the business people talk about. First set of key business terms for designers who work for e-commerce: conversion, sales funnel, sales channels, niche, 4P etc.
- UI in Action. 15 Animated Design Concepts of Mobile UI. The diverse set of design concepts providing practices by studio designers in interface animation. Motion design ideas for various mobile applications, supporting layouts from slightest motion accents up to core interactions.
- Short but Vital. Key Abbreviations in Design for Business. The article continues to set the bridge between business and design. This time we consider popular abbreviations such as MVP, USP, B2B, B2C, C2C and their influence on design solutions in perspective of UI, UX, and branding.
As usual, we were keen to actively share our knowledge and experience answering questions about various design topics on Quora. Here are the most popular ones in June:
– What blogs can help me become well versed in UI, UX and usability standards?
– What’s the difference between human-centered design and user-centered design?
Design events were also a bright part of the month. In June the team of studio managers attended the conference ITEM-2016 and designers attended Shuba meetup.
June moments of work, rest, and creative search were traditionally shared with our followers on the studio Instagram page.
Definitely, we didn’t miss the chance to share our ideas and experience via Medium and kept everyone updated with studio news via Twitter and Facebook.
Welcome to join us wherever it’s convenient for you. Positive summer vibes and bright inspiration to everyone. Let’s meet a new month of projects, ideas, meetings, fresh design concepts, and wise tips from experts. Stay tuned!
Welcome to see the designs by Tubik Studio on Dribbble and Behance