Being the season of harvest and colors, autumn has brought a great deal of news to Tubik Studio. Let’s have a little moment of a throwback to what was done in October.
Obviously, the bright moments which marked this period were Tubik products officially launched in October. The month started with the official release of Design4Users, the blog devoted to diverse issues of problem-solving design which is created and curated by the Tubik team.
The second big release from the Tubik team was devoted to Toonie Alarm, a simple and cute free alarm app for iPhones with a huge pack of funny stickers to reward users for waking up.
Both products did well on Product Hunt and inspired all our team with pleasant feedback from users and other creatives from different countries.
The additional big news was the start of Tubik Magazine, the set of free e-books from us about different aspects, approaches, and tips on design and development. October brought the first issue called Design for Business and presenting a variety of business issues and terms important to know for designers working over goal-centered design for companies and brands. Welcome to read it or download it totally for free.
Tubik page on Dribbble traditionally presented the variety of fresh concepts on logo design, UI/UX, motion, and illustration. Here’s the set of October designs: if you are interested to see all the details full-size and check even more in attachments, just follow the links.
CalloSum Landing Page
Ulf the Viking Illustration
Halloween Haunted Castle
Our Behance followers also could see new presentations prepared by the team.
Toonie Alarm UI presentation on Behance
Design4Users Web UI presentation on Behance
Amber Tea Branding presentation on Behance
Logofolio presentation on Behance
Surely, we updated the Tubik Blog with fresh articles about actual design issues. In case you missed any of them, look through the list of topics discussed in October:
- Design4Users Blog. Official Release. The article announces the release of Design4Users, a content-driven platform devoted to diverse design issues solving users’ problems and created by Tubik team.
- UI Animation: Eye-Pleasing, Problem-Solving. The article analyzing the problem-solving potential of animation in user interfaces. Types of problems users can have in UI interactions and animated solutions.
- Design for Business. Free E-Book by Tubik Team. The studio team presents the first issue of the Tubik Magazine collection. Free ebook “Design for Business” is devoted to user-friendly design solving business tasks and achieving goals.
- Web Development. Basics of the Job. The article starting a series of posts about tools and processes in web development. The post unveils the basic issues, terms, and directions in webdev sphere.
- Case Study: Toonie Alarm. App UI Design. The case study about UI design created by the Tubik Studio team for Toonie Alarm, a bright and cute free alarm app for iPhones with a huge pack of unique stickers.
- Branding Sign. Collection of Creative Logos. The diverse collection of logos designed by Tubik Studio with a wide variety of logos for companies and brands via applications, websites and services.
- Front-End Development. From UX Design to Code. The article focused on the key aspects of front-end development as the way from design to the real digital products. Terms, programming languages and frameworks.
Bright moments of work, rest, and creative search in October were traditionally shared with our followers on the studio Instagram page.
Welcome to join us wherever it’s convenient for you. Cozy autumn vibes and bright inspiration to everyone. Let’s meet a new month of projects, ideas, meetings, fresh design concepts, and wise tips from experts. Stay tuned!