One more month has brought interesting projects, active work, productive discussions, inspiring communication, creative search and bright memories. As usual, we start a new month with a quick review of what has already been done, so let’s look through some of April’s achievements.
Traditionally, we will start with a set of Dribbble shots presented by studio designers.
BRMC Website – Animation
Ryiadh Tour Guide
Visual Perception. Icons vs Copy
Also, we have presented new studio work on Behance, this time showing the set of interfaces featuring app design with custom weather icons and illustrations.
Weather icons Behance presentation
We also have published some new articles with our ideas on general and specific design issues here in Tubik Blog. In case you have missed out on any of them, here’s the list of what were the themes to discuss in April:
- Graphic Design. Communication Beyond Words. The article about the basic aspects of modern graphic design as a professional sphere. Here we consider the definition of graphic design, its directions, skills and qualities needed for work and also support all that stuff with examples created by studio designers.
- Tubik Reading List on Design. Issue 3. New set of recommended fresh articles about various UI/UX design issues as well as the short review for a design book of the week.
- Design Tool Review. Prototyping with InVision. The review of the popular prototyping tool for designers. Analysis of practical benefits of InVision for creating efficient workflow and user-friendly designs.
- 10 TED-Talks for Creative People. The fresh set of inspiring and informative TED-talks. This time 10 recommended speeches from experts are focused on diverse aspects of creativity. Enjoy watching!
- Mascot Magic. Personifying Your Brand. The article about mascots as the design element with a strong potential in brand and content management. Here we consider the main advantages and requirements to efficient mascots.
- Visual Perception. Icons vs Copy in UI. The article analyzing relations between copy and icons in app and web user interfaces in the perspective of natural visual perception. Supported with practical design examples and recommended reading.
This month we also actively shared our ideas and experience answering questions about design issues on Quora. Here are the most popular ones covered in April:
April brought many unforgettable moments of collaboration, creativity, and friendship which we actively shared with our followers in studio Instagram page.
Getting closer to the global design community as well as everyone interested in this sphere, we shared our ideas and experience via Medium and kept everyone updated with studio news via via Twitter and Facebook..
Also in April studio team was featured in the article Photo Tour of Tubik Studio revealing a bit of studio history as well as everyday routine and work conditions in WhatPixel Blog.
One more month went into history but brought fresh prospects and new aims which we are keen to realize in new projects, concepts, meetings, and articles. Get inspired!