One more month full of work and inspiration slipped away in Tubik Studio and, as usual, we are ready to review what has been done here.
February brought new various shots on our Dribbble page, full of bright colors, funny characters and lively animation. Let’s take a look on them.
We have also published new articles about UI/UX design, illustration and graphic design, work routine organization and inspiration. In case you could have missed something accidentally, here is the full scope of what we posted here in February:
- Design Workstyle. Freelance vs Teamwork. The article considering benefits and drawbacks of freelance and teamwork in the sphere of design. Based on practical experience of Tubik Studio designers.
- 30 Quotes on User-centered Interaction Design. The new set of wise and deep tips from experts in Tubik Studio Quotes Collection. Helpful considerations on user-centered interaction design.
- Illustration in UI. Art in Action. Illustration is one of the great ways to enhance positive user experience in web and app UI/UX design. The article considers basic features of an efficient interface illustration as well as popular practices.
- 20 TED-talks for Designers. Inspiration Full of Thoughts. Inspiration is one of the key factors of productivity, especially when obtained from the experts. Here is the set of 20 inspirational, wise and informative TED-talks for creative people.
- Color in UI Design. Look on the Bright Side. Color is obviously one of the strongest tools for creating efficient and attractive UI design. The article collects some tips from Tubik Studio designer about the aspects of color choice and combination in app and web interfaces.
Traditionally, the month brought tons of bright and memorable moments of teamwork, communication, inspiration, brainstorming and rest, posted regularly for our followers in studio Instagram page.
So, getting energy from the work already done, thoughts by experts and bright moments of everyday life, we are opening the new month as well as spring season ready for fruitful and inspired work as well as new publications here in studio blog.